The team at Ross Poole, Cookham are proud to be supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month by taking part in the Big Pink event in aid of Breast Cancer Care during the month of October.
Most of us here have had either direct or indirect experience of family or friends who have had breast cancer, so we want to do something to help those who are affected, and raise awareness of how to prevent the disease and catch symptoms early.
Ross Poole is ‘GOING PINK’ with a special in-salon fund-raising event on 5th October 2017, supported by a range of special packages and promotions during October 2017, and we want you to join us!
Make sure you save the date – 5th October 2017!
Book your hair colour appointment, for that day and get a special event goodie bag to take home with you, or just call in, say hello and join in the fun between 2-8pm on 5th October 2017 at:
Ross Poole Hair, Nails and Beauty, 11-13 The Arcade, High Street, Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9TA
and prepare to be part of the Big Pink – ‘Ross Poole style’!
We’ll be serving pink afternoon tea and early evening drinks and canapes so bring your friends, have some refreshments with us and get donating with us to make a difference to Breast Cancer Care.
So far, some of the highlights on offer at the event include:
- Coppafeel’s Boobettes will be on hand to show you how to check your boobs and help prevent breast cancer in the long term
- Kevin Murphy and Environ will be offering free hair and skin care demonstrations / consultations to help you look great and feel fantastic
- Environ Skin Analysis (£5 donation) between 4-8pm
- Purebeau demonstrations at 5pm and 7pm
- We will be offering 20% OFF (donated) appointments booked and paid on the day, and 10% OFF (donated) products purchased on the day
- We will be donating £25 for each Makeover Pamper Package purchased on the day, 20% (donated) for each gift voucher purchased on the day
- There will be the chance to win some amazing raffle prizes donated by salon partners Kevin Murphy and Environ, and our neighbouring Cookham local businesses
For those of you who go the extra mile and dress PINK on the day and take part in our in-salon selfie gallery there will some extra bonus goodies for you to take away with you!
And here’s how your donations will help:
£5 Could provide people with breast cancer with vital answers they need right now by funding invaluable information sources
£10 Could help a younger woman with breast cancer feel less isolated by connecting with others under 45 with the same diagnosis
£50 Could help Breast Cancer Care maintain their supportive online community and allow people with breast cancer to feel less isolated
£500 Could help 20 people with breast cancer get the support they desperately need by calling the specialist nurses on the Breast Cancer Care free helpline
We really hope you can join us on 5th October and look forward to welcoming you to the salon!
In the meantime, take a few minutes to start being more breast aware today and download this handy guide showing how to check your breasts, and the signs and symptoms to look out for.
And if you can’t make it into the salon during October, why not help get the ball rolling and donate to Breast Cancer Care via our Just Giving Page
Thanks in advance for your support. Look out for more details about Breast Cancer Awareness Month in the coming weeks in our blog.