January is the perfect time to take stock of your hair and beauty regime and try out new ideas and looks, so why not include some of the following 5 resolutions into your 2018 must-do’s?
1. Reveal a new you for 2018! Pop in and talk to your stylist about a completely new cut and or colour and put the wheels in motion for a completely new look for 2018.
- Hair Care and Skin Care Consultation
- Facial – Environ Active Vitamin or Aromatherapy (60 mins)
- Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint
All served with a choice of our delicious and healthy fresh juices for that extra ‘feel good’ boost!
Normally £80 – BOOK now ONLY £59
Or why not go for our premium Ten Years Younger Makeover package to get you off to the best start with your beauty regime for 2018?
- Hair Care and Skin Care Consultation
- Cut or Restyle and Blow Dry and Luxury Conditioning Treatment
- Environ No-Tox Frown Treatment (45 mins)
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Shape and Tidy Everlasting Deluxe Manicure (removal £10 extra)
- BEFORE and AFTER photos to take away
- Get a FREE Goodie Bag of Treats to keep that moisture locked in.
All served with a choice of our delicious fresh juices
Normally £250 – BOOK now ONLY £179
And with your fresh new style and/or colour, make sure you keep your hair in tip-top condition with a regular salon blow dry.
Sign up for a course of 4 blow dries for the price of 3 and look forward your regular dose of ‘me –time’ during the dark Autumn/Winter months, guaranteed to give you a lift and make you look and feel fabulous.
Book 4 for 3 blow dries
2. Make 2018 the year you embark on a proper skin care regime that really targets your problem areas and gives you visible results.
No matter your age or gender, your body’s largest organ is your skin. If you want your skin (especially on the face) to look its best and stay healthy, you need to take care of it. Healthy, good looking skin begins with skin care.
Sign up to one of our in-salon skin analysis events to uncover common problem areas with your skin, such as sun damage, brown pigmentation blemishes, capillary damage, wrinkles, scars or imperfections and congested pores and get a personalised programme of products and treatments targeted to your specific needs for optimum results. Find out more.
And why not support your treatment plan with one of our Environ Facial courses designed to address a wide range of skin concerns such as photo-ageing, uneven skin tone, fine lines, scarring and problem skin. Facials are an essential ingredient of your overall skin care program and you will love the benefits: not only will you feel relaxed, pampered but your skin will feel simply amazing after your facial.
For the most effective results a number of courses of treatments are recommended in line with your tailor-made regime. For a limited time we are offering 3 Environ facials for the price of 2 which is a great way to get the visible results you are looking for.
Book 3 for 2 Environ Facials
And for those of you who are looking for a more dramatic change, you might want to consider one of our Purebeau Fibroblast treatments – a new revolution in non-invasive, non-surgical skin treatments. It instantly tightens and lifts the skin, significantly reducing bags, and helping to smooth wrinkled areas and to reduce excess skin successfully and permanently.
25%OFF INTRODUCTORY OFFER until 31/01/2018 Find out more.
3. Make sure you set aside regular ‘me- time’!
Why not block out at least one day a month that is sacred and just for you away from your normal routine and the hustle and bustle of your everyday pressures with a bit of pampering? Our Weekend Relaxer pamper package is perfect for just that and super relaxing end-of-week indulgence package …!
- Cut and Blow Dry and Luxury Conditioning Treatment
- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (45 mins)
- Facial – [Environ Active Vitamin or Aromatherapy] (60 mins)
- Everlasting Deluxe Manicure (removal £10 extra)
All served with a choice of our delicious fresh juices to help that New Year Detox plan.
Normally £200 – BOOK now ONLY £149
4. Commit to beautiful, well-presented nails
Not only does a regular manicure enforce time out and ‘me time’, it will keep your hands clean and tidy and prevent nail chipping and cracking.
Show of your hands with pride and with our 3 for 2 offer on CND Shellac / Vinylux Manicures (Shellac removal £10 extra).
Why not upgrade one of your treatments to a Pedicure for only £10 (Vinylux) or £15 (Shellac) extra?
Holographic Glitter now available (£10 extra)
5. Look after yourself from the inside out
When it comes to healthy skin, hair and nails, what you put inside the body can be as important as what you apply to the outside.
At Ross Poole we are massive fans of The Advanced Nutrition Programme™ – a cutting edge range of supplements that support your hair, skin and nail care regimes. These premium nutraceuticals provide the optimum daily amounts of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts to help maintain vibrant health and glowing skin. Only the finest, purest ingredients are used, in a form that is easily absorbed by the body. We have a wide range of supplements in the salon for purchase to help support your new and more effective beauty regimes for 2018. Speak to the team to understand which supplement is best for you.